Get Their Attention
MAKE SURE THAT YOUR HOME GETS THE ATTENTION THAT IT DESERVES
Selling your home depends on a few key things: Price, Condition, Location, and Presentation! Before we put your home on the market we are going to look at all 4 of these selling factors and maximize each area based on your individual goals in order to maximize your equity preservation.
If we put our best foot forward when first entering the market we increase the probability of a successful outcome in the shortest possible time frame.
We customize a marketing plan that fits your home best, carefully designing a strategy to give your home maximum exposure to qualified buyers. It is based upon our experience of what works. It uses a multi-media approach that is designed to take advantage of Coldwell Banker Realty‘s cutting edge marketing technology. With over 90% of buyers searching on the internet, the focus of our marketing uses online tools to find the right buyer.
Prior to Going Active
- Home Evaluation: Personalized decluttering tips, items to fix before we put your home on the market, minor cosmetic items that could improve the presentation of your home, and staging tips during the showing period
- Professional Photography: Photos are what will drive your online traffic. We only use photographers that specialize in real estate photography to make sure you get the best possible photos.
- Showing Time Set Up: We reduce stress by automating showing requests for your home. You will be able to accept or decline showing requests through your phone app.
- Sign in Yard
Going Live on the Market
- Brochure: A professionally designed color brochure with complete property details and neighborhood highlights
- Website: A stand alone website with an individualized url (e.g., 123mainstreet.com)
- Blog: Blog feature on ginalauck.com
- Online Syndication: Syndication to over 80 of the most popular real estate search engines nationally and internationally, including enhanced listings which will put your home on the top of the search results on the following websites: Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow, Redfin, YouTube, Google, Yahoo!, Vast, Oodle, and more
- Just Listed Postcards: to area residents and our network of current and past clients
- eCard Email Marketing: to all Realtors in the Greater Harrisburg Area
- Agent-to-Agent Networking: within our extensive network of personal agent contacts
- MLS: Property details displayed on the multiple listing service available to all Harrisburg area agents
- Targeted Online Social Media Advertising
- Mobile Brochure
- Open Houses, if desired, to generate buzz among prospective buyers
- Weekly report: feedback from agents who showed the property as well as information on how many hits the property is getting online
If you’re ready to get started contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time for us to meet and for us to see your home. Then, click here to download our Seller’s Checklist. This list will help get you ready to work with us and, ultimately, sell your home quicker and for more money.
I look forward to working with you!