We’re so close to getting your home on the market! Last step is professional photography. We’ll let you know a few days in advance when the appointment is taking place. The appointment itself will take between 1 – 2 hours, depending on the size. You do not need to be home for the appointment. In addition to taking photos, our photographer will also create a floor plan on your home. We pay for both the photos and floor plan; there is no cost to you.
Here are our pro tips for ensuring great photos:
1) Remove any cats or dogs from the home or put them in a crate during the photography appointment
2) Hide any pet beds, bowls, toys, etc
3) Make your bed
4) Put all dishes away
5) Turn on all lights and make sure all light bulbs, especially those in lamps, are working
6) The day before the professional photo appointment, take your own camera or smartphone and snap pics of your home. If a room looks too cluttered in your photos, declutter it even more.
7) During the photographs, we will likely move a lot of things in your home. We do our very best to put things back where they were, but don’t be surprised if you come home to find a few things out of place. We apologize in advance, but we want your photos to look the absolute best they can look and this often involves moving items to get the best shots.
If there is anything in particular you want to make sure we photograph, just let us know.
It usually takes 48 hours to get the photos back. As soon as they are back, we will activate your listing in the MLS and your property will be live on the market!
Questions? Call 717.963.0016 or firstname.lastname@example.org.